Meet the Team
Robert Krzak began his career in recruiting at the age of 26 and by the age of 28, was President and Founder of the largest hospitality recruiting firm in North America. Since then, Robert has developed and mentored thousands of recruiting professionals and still plays a very active role in the day to day activities.
Mr. Krzak is responsible both for the corporate enterprise as well as all franchising efforts within All Med Search. He also oversees All Med Search systems, infrastructure and exploring new and emerging technologies that will serve as the platform of the future and the services provided to candidates and clients. Mr. Krzak sat on the board for the National Association of Personnel Services for 7 years and served as president from 2009-2011. In 2015, Robert was elected to the Hall of Fame award from NAPS and is still an active member of the organization.
Robert places enormous value on the franchisees and employees who work for All Med Search and feels tremendously fortunate for their commitment. Krzak's personal life revolves around his family. He and his wife Sheri have three children Alex, Jordan and Julia.
Nadia Gruzd is one of the nation’s top global healthcare talent acquisition and recruiting experts. Her expertise enables her to work with hiring managers to help healthcare organizations develop staffing strategies in order to achieve their business objectives.
Nadia has built a unique recruitment methodology based on what she has learned over the past 30 years and she teaches her methodology to in-house recruiters – new and experienced – to enable them to become more confident and professional and fill more direct hire vacancies in a shorter time frame, thereby producing the highest productivity at the lowest cost.
Nadia also teaches hiring managers how to hire, train and manage recruiters to ensure the best results for you and your team.
- Nadia was selected for membership in the Pinnacle Society, a recruiting industry honor society recognizing 75 of the top executive recruiters worldwide
- She was recognized by the California Staffing Professionals Association as California's Staffing Professional of the year
- Nadia received The National Association of Professional Business Women award that recognizes her excellence within the Healthcare Recruitment Industry
- Nadia served on the Board of Directors of NAPS for 2 years. She is a Certified International Personnel Consultant and Certified Employee Retention Specialist.
- Nadia was inducted in the International Professional Business Woman's Hall of Fame for outstanding achievements in Human Resources, Recruitment and Personnel
- Nadia was awarded the honor of Woman of the Year by the American Biographical Institute & its Board of International Research