Moving to a new city can be both exciting and overwhelming, and when it comes to Denver, Colorado, there’s plenty to be excited about. With its beautiful scenery, friendly people, and a bustling cultural scene, it’s no surprise that Denver has become one of the most popular destinations for people looking to relocate. Whether you’re drawn to the city for its thriving job market, outdoor activities, or delicious food and drink scene, Denver has something for everyone. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the top reasons why moving to Denver might just be the best decision you ever make.
Quick Facts About Denver:
Average Year-Round Temperature: 71°
- Summer: 92° High, 67° Low
- Winter: 50° High, 26° Low
Average Commute Time: 25.3 Minutes1
Average Age: 37 Years Old2
Average Snowfall: 56in Per Year3
Average Cost of Living: $2,527/month for one person – including rent4
Average Home Price: $567,4206
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Denver’s Top Attractions:
From exploring the stunning Red Rocks Park to sampling the city’s famous craft beer scene, there’s no shortage of exciting things to do in the Mile High City – making it the perfect place for adventure seekers and culture enthusiasts alike.
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Zoo
- Downtown Aquarium
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- United States Mint
- Denver Public Library
- Elitch Gardens
- Coors Field
- Larimer Square
- Colorado State Capitol
Living in Denver:
The Mile High City is actually one mile above sea level.
Denver boasts a strong and diverse job market, with opportunities in a variety of industries, including tech, healthcare, and finance.
Sports enthusiasts will be delighted to know that Denver is home to several professional sports teams, including the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, and Colorado Avalanche, providing ample opportunities for thrilling game-day experiences.
Denver is home to one of the largest, and most walkable downtown areas in the country.
Niche describes Denver as an urban feel.
Denver is a very bike-friendly city, with over 85 miles of bike lanes and trails.
WalletHub ranked Denver as the 6th best city in the US for recreation, thanks to its abundant parks, trails, and outdoor activities.
Denver is a leader in sustainability and environmental initiatives, with a goal of 100% renewable energy by 2030.
Thriving LGBTQIA+ community with numerous organizations, events, and resources, including The Center on Colfax, Denver PrideFest, and the Queer Asterisk Therapeutic Services.
What’s to Love About Living in Denver at a Glance:
- Approximately 300 days of sunshine per year
- Growing food and drink scene with excellent restaurants, breweries, and distilleries
- Easy access to some of the best outdoor recreational activities in the country, from skiing and snowboarding to hiking, camping, and fishing
- Access to world-class cultural attractions such as museums, performing arts venues, and festivals
- Convenient public transportation options, including light rail and bus services
- Stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, providing a beautiful backdrop for the city
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with excellent schools and parks.
- Top rated hospitals and healthcare systems
- Pet friendly city
If you are interested in moving to Denver, reach out to us today to discuss some fantastic opportunities – with relocation assistance! Jobs@AllMedSearch.com