SAN DIEGO, CA., May 2, 2023 /Press Release/ — ALL MED SEARCH (AMS) has been recognized as one of the top new and emerging franchises in the U.S. by Entrepreneur magazine in their May/June 2023 issue. The annual ranking highlights the most promising new companies that began offering franchise opportunities in 2018 or later.
ALL MED SEARCH started franchising in 2020. “Owning a healthcare recruiting franchise in 2023 just makes sense” according to Nadia Gruzd, CEO of All Med Search. Gruzd explained that “The healthcare industry is one of the only recession-resistant industries in the world and is also the largest employer in the United States. One of the most compelling reasons to consider owning a healthcare recruiting franchise is the industries consistent growth, particularly in the United States.” With an aging American population, the need for healthcare professionals is expected to increase. By 2025, the number of adults aged 65 and older is projected to reach 65 million, which will lead to an influx of patients for healthcare providers.
The Top New and Emerging Franchises ranking is based on information submitted to Entrepreneur for its annual Franchise 500® and is part of the brand’s continuing effort to best understand and evaluate the ever-changing franchise marketplace. Companies featured on the 2023 list have been offering a franchise opportunity for five years or fewer and were assessed across multiple data points, including unit growth, startup costs and fees, training and support, the parent company’s financial stability, and brand strength.
“The franchise industry is full of big new ideas, which is why Entrepreneur’s Top New and Emerging list is always so exciting,” said Entrepreneur editor in chief Jason Feifer. “If anyone’s looking to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing, they should start with the brands we’ve identified — that are all full of creativity, innovation, and accessibility for aspiring entrepreneurs.”
Why All Med Search?
For anyone looking to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves, owning an All Med Search healthcare recruiting franchise might be the perfect choice.
- All Med Search operates uniquely compared to most other franchises systems.
- You do not have to live in the territory you own. You can start and operate your business anywhere in the United States and service all our nationwide clients from one location.
- High profit margins. Net profit margins can be as high as 85% for permanent placement. Break-even is possible within your first 6-12 months.
- Allows semi-absentee ownership. Whether you desire to be an owner-operator or build a business on the side with a manager in place, that is your choice.
- Has proprietary systems and techniques in place. All Med Search has the training, signed nationwide contracts, recruitment resources and strategies for all its owners.
- Requires no healthcare background. Owners need a passion to succeed, must be willing to put in the time, follow the process and have sales acumen.
- It is a recession-resistant/high-growth industry. There is a massive shortage of healthcare workers, and the demand for healthcare workers will only increase. We help hospitals build their workforce.
- Has minimal barriers to entry. Owners can start small as owner/operators and hire one internal employee. The business can scale quickly as the database of healthcare professionals and clients grows.
The approximate investment including All Med Search’s one-time $50,000 fee, and suggested working capital, is ~ $70,000 for the first year. The business can be quite profitable by the end of year one.
For more information: